After attending Miss USA 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada, I came home and thought about something I would like to share with you. I really would like to recognize the amazing girls who weren’t selected for the Top 15, 10, or 5.
I evaluated my Top 15 by reviewing and studying various Social Media sites (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Vine), videos that this Miss Universe Organization posted on youtube.com, pictures of the fitting registration, preliminary, and final nights. My thoughts are a follows:
16. Arkansas – Hannah looked amazing on the stage and I loved her hair when she wore her dress and her smile was just captivating on the stage. That got me to say this girl deserved to be in the Top 15.
15. Colorado – Amanda looked fabulous in her evening gown. I liked it, it’s one of a kind. She is another contestant that people overlooked the whole time until the preliminary night.
14. Minnesota – Danielle is one blonde hot chick; I couldn’t get my eyes off of her, especially when she wore her red evening gown. It was divine.
13. Delaware – Rachel is one beautiful lady. I loved seeing her on social media. She reminded me of a few former Miss Universe contestants.
12. Oregon – Gabrielle is a sweetheart, and won the Miss. Congeniality award. She has that tender sweet voice.
11. Washington – Cassandra surprised me on the preliminary stage. I thought she was stunning on the stage; she actually rocked in her dress.
Now, the Top 10:
10. Wisconsin – Chrissy has a killer body and dang, that girl knows how to walk on the runway in her swimming suit! Stunning! I also loved her dress and her confidence on the stage. She competed along with Jessica (PA USA) and Danielle (MN) at Miss Minnesota USA.
9. New Jersey – Libell had a lot of experience in the pageant world. She was a runner-up for Miss Dominican Republic Universe.
8. South Dakota – Jessica is the mini Alyssa Campanella, Miss USA 2011. She is beautiful.
7. Vermont – Sarah is another girl that I didn’t pay attention to until she got on the stage. I also watched her on various Social Media sites; she got me really wowed.
6. New Mexico – Katie is one heck of a sweetheart! She talks to her fans, outside of the pageant world. I loved her beautiful dress that she wore on the stage.
Now, the Top 5:
5. Mississippi – Paromita is one exotic looking lady. I was floored to hear about her career and it made me proud of her. She clearly proved to the pageant world that beauty isn’t the only important thing. I also loved her Gionni Straccia dresses. She is not shy to be fierce and fast forward with her dresses. I have always been in love with Miss. Venezuela’s dresses at Miss Universe. Any dresses shown on Miss Venezuela Universe can’t go wrong. I know some people love and hate them, but I LOVED them!
4. Virginia – Shannon is Miss Virginia USA, but has a heart of a Texan. She worked hard to get where she is now. I was surprised that she didn’t place in the Top 15 at all. She has that Miss USA “Top 5” look. She was well trained and well prepared for Miss USA.
3. Kentucky – Allie is a knock-out gal. She was a favorite for the Top 5. I can’t blame people for saying that. I have been watching her and loved her evening gown. Allie is impeccable, nothing can go wrong with this girl. Even if she waited for a few more years, she still has a very good chance of actually winning Miss USA.
2. Florida – Michelle is another girl that I didn’t really pay attention to until the Miss USA media week. She is stunning and I noticed that she had 3 dresses which I loved; they were all good surprises. The red color on her can’t go wrong! Michelle is such a sweetheart and also a fun person to hang out with.
1. Georgia – Brittany is number one from the day I saw her winning the Miss. Georgia USA title. Everything about her at the pageant was flawless. I loved her two dresses. Brittany goes out of her way to be generous to her fans and make them feel they are a part of the Miss USA experience. People fell in love with her just the way I did.
Congratulations to Miss Georgia who was recently crowned as Miss PageantRocks USA 2013! The 1st runner-up was Miss Florida, the 2nd runner-up – Miss Kentucky, the 3rd runner-up – Miss Virginia, and the 4th runner-up – Miss Mississippi. Congratulations to all of the girls who made the Top 16! You made all of us, especially me, proud! You all are true winners in our eyes.